GLAZING FOR ACRYLICS LEVEL 1 with Jan Crawford
This workshop focuses on all aspects of mixing acrylics while introducing the glazing technique. For painters who want more information about acrylic mediums used in the glazing technique this workshop is a balance of demos and studio work.
This workshop will include :
• Preparing the canvas surface demo /studio
• Acrylic mediums used for glazing demo/studio
• Glazing techniques demo/studio
In order to apply the glazing technique to your current painting a solid understanding of colour Is critical. Applying glazes of colour temperature, colour intensity, compliment colour to your painting will enhance your subject.
Each participant will receive typed information sheets on:
• Colour temperature, intensity & compliment
• Materials used in glazing including brushes
• Information sheet on golden acrylics and mediums
Date: May 25 & 26th 2024
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Ellis Art Studios
1021 Ellis Street
Kelowna, BC V1Y 1Z3
Please contact Jan Crawford directly for registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are registered a supply list will be emailed to you.
Minimum of 8 spaces. Room for 12 max