Join our Group of Inspiring Artists!
We offer a membership program to new and experienced artists that provide a creative environment without the need for a full time studio. Painters looking for a place to create large artwork and connect with other artists are definitely welcome.
Memberships are available to artists, 19 years of age or older from all disciplines, arts-related start-up businesses, and arts entrepreneurs who are committed to improving their art practice.
MEMBER BENEFITS & AGREEMENTS
Tier 1 Members Receive:
- A locker for their supplies and daytime access between the hours of 9-4pm, Mon – Fri.
- Use of the studio workspace and common equipment
- Free parking and high speed wi-fi
Tier 2 Members Receive Additional Benefits:
- Unlimited 24/7 access to the studio and common equipment
- Additional storage for their supplies
- A listing in the artist directory on our website and inclusion in our studio marketing. Opportunity to be included in our art shows and other public events (please be advised all work is juried beforehand.)
- One on one consulting with our Art Director (ie: How to sell work online, how to curate, organize and install exhibitions.)
- Invitation to our resident members only programming, discussions, and networking events.
- Priority registration and discounts on Masterclass workshops.
Please email our Art Director, Brazen Edwards at email@example.com for more information on pricing or to set up an appointment to view the facility.