OUTBOX: DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT FOR THE WORKING ARTIST
OUTBOX is a unique seminar designed specifically fine artists interested in developing their online presence and promoting their work in a professional and efficient way.
Date: Sept 14th 2018
Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
Ellis Art Studios
1021 Ellis Street
Kelowna, BC V1Y 1Z3
OUTBOX covers the following topics:
- The purpose and production of takeaway cards and branding.
- How to create a well-designed artist takeaway.
INSTAGRAM FOR ARTISTS:
- Why is it important?
- How to create compelling Instagram captions and how to use hashtags effectively.
- What and when to post on Instagram.
- Tips to make Instagram work for you!
- Creating specific website designs for fine artists.
- What features are important for viewer navigation for your clients, industry and galleries.
- What content and features should and should NOT be on your website.
- Why have one?
- What to put in your newsletter.
- How often to send your newsletter.
- Strategies for more sign-ups.
You can secure your spot by purchasing this workshop online or by signing up via email or telephone at firstname.lastname@example.org | 250.300.4668
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
You may withdraw 4 weeks prior to the workshop start date and receive a full refund. No refunds will be allowed after this date.